NOT ALL INNOVATION BLOGS ARE CREATED EQUAL

A few blogs have been referred to me recently. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend you spend your time at any of the following:
Ideas 108
Idea Management Systems
The Innovator's Digest
Innovation Tool of the Month Club
InnovationIgnite
Successful innovation can be compared to hitting a baseball; most people can do it once, but I believe it takes intrinsic talent to become a consistent professional.
I find thattoo often PDMA-types want to democratize innovation creation through statistical analysis and process building. This may provide non-creative individuals a set of tasks to performs under the guise of innovation, but never have I found they result in successful innovations being generated by someone who has not created one before.

No comments: